Join as a Client
We would like to assist you in defining your financial goals, planning for the future, and pursuing your dreams. Reaching out to us is your best first step toward financial independence today and for your future.
Things to Ask Yourself
- What concerns you about your finances?
- What are your hopes and dreams?
- What are your major concerns over the next one, five and ten years?
- What made you decide to come to us for guidance?
- What are your expectations of us as your advisor?
Things to Bring with You
Individual circumstances are unique – the below list will provide some broad examples of potential documents that you may want to consider bringing.
- Current Investment Account Statements (Non-Retirement, IRA, ROTH, 401k, 403b, 529 plans, Profit Sharing, Stock Options, Deferred Compensation, etc.)
- Bank Statements (Checking, Savings, Money Market, etc.)
- Personal Income Tax Returns (most recent year)
- Loans and Debt Statements (Mortgage, Car Loans, Credit Cards, Student Loans, Lines of Credit, others as applicable)
- Personal Insurance Information (Life, Disability, Long Term Care, Umbrella)
- Employer-Provided Group Benefits (include Annual Summary Statement, if available)
- Current Paycheck Stubs showing itemized deductions from Gross Income
- Will and Trust Documents (include Living Will and Durable Power of Attorney)